Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jambos & Salaams To Our Fellow Alumni

Hello To All Our Friends.

Welcome to the Agakhan High Alumni Blog! Some of you are new to Blogging and some of you are probably better than we are... so we've told you how it works now its up to you to make the magic happen! We hope that this entire site helps bring fellow alumni together and perhaps enables us to re-kindle old memories, re-live our nostalgia and better yet pave new roads for the future.

Asanteni

3 comments:

Mo Poonja said...

Thank you taking the lead role. I am so glad that we are finally doing what the older graduates should have done years ago.Get the web site started.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have some photographs of the Aga Khan High School. Can you post them on the gallery?

blabla said...

Hi From Mustafa.I am still looking for those schoolmates of mine who finished Form 4 in 1987.Get in touch with me through this website

Regards

Mustafa hatimali